Smoky eyes, contoured cheekbones and a warm summer glow.
Get your face insta-ready with the look made famous by reality star, law student and savvy business woman Kim Kardashian! This is a cream contour & highlighter look with a fresh, dewy finish.
- Start with Illuminating Primer. Apply it all over the face, adding more where you want more glow, like over the cheekbones.
- Next – Concealer Crème. You need a light and a dark shade. Dot the light shade under the eyes and down the centre of the nose and chin. Dot the dark shade under the cheekbones. Blend out with a damp sponge.
- Add Flawless Complexion Liquid Foundation, using a foundation brush for a seamless application. Pat in around the under-eye area with a smaller brush.
- For the brows, use Brow Ready to add definition, fullness, and depth of colour. If you haven’t tried this product yet, you need to! It makes it so easy to get your best brows in seconds.
6in1 comes next. Use the matching brush and apply over the cheekbones, around the edges of the face to frame it and blend into the jawline and neck for a gorgeous sun kissed glow.
- For the eyes, use a shadow brush to apply the Bare shade from Triple Effects Warm Collection across the eyelid. The Mayhem shade is your contour, blend it into the crease of the upper eyelid and in along the lash line.
- To define your lashes, take the Duo Eye Pencil and use the brown shade under the lower lashes, working in from the outer corner to the midpoint of the eye. Don’t bring the line all the way across, as this can make the eyes look smaller.
- Next, use Perfect Wing Eyeliner along the upper lash line, adding a subtle wing at the outer corners with the special wing stamp. It’s so much easier than trying to draw your own wings on!
- For mascara, Max Lash fibre mascara adds volume and length for salon lashes at home.
- Light up your skin with Luminous Light Highlighter. Our especially designed highlighter brush makes it easy to get the application right. Placement should be just above the upper cheekbones, above the Cupid’s Bow of the upper lip, and along the bridge of the nose.
- Line the lips with a neutral shade. The Ultimate Pout Lip Kit in My Obsession or Miss Cosmopolitan works well for this look, plus the pencils feature a built-in lip brush to blend out the edges.
- For your lips, use a lip brush to apply Velvet Lip Crème in Spicy Cinnamon. Add a touch of gloss over the top.
We hope you enjoy your Kim Kardashian look!
Check down below the list of products for you to create this look!