Look like a lingerie model (from the neck up at least!) with this glamorous and easily achievable makeup look featuring all your favourite Thin Lizzy products.
- Start with Real Complexion Cream. Apply with a foundation brush over the entire face. Next, add Illuminating Primer to your t-zone and patted into your under-eye area. It gives the perfect touch of glow right where you need it.
- For the eyebrows, use Brow Ready for colour and definition. It fills in sparse areas for a youthful, natural look.
- Next, Flawless Complexion Concealer Crème. Apply over the entire upper lid, blending in with a flat brush.
- To give a touch of warmth to the eyes, use Triple Effect Eyeshadow Warm Collection in Whisper over the lids. To define the outer corners, use 6in1 Professional Powder in Dark, applying with a fluffy brush and blending inwards along the crease of the eye.
- Take the Duo Eye Pencil and apply the brown shade to the back of your hand. Using a fluffy brush, collect the product from your hand and blend it in along the crease of your eyelid and the outer corner of the eye.
- For glowing skin, combine Flawless Complexion Liquid Foundation with Illuminating Primer. Apply with a foundation brush and blending sponge over the entire face. It’s the perfect mix of cover and glow.
- Conceal under the eyes, around the nose, and anywhere else you want to perfect with Flawless Complexion Concealer Crème. Blend in with a flat brush or blending sponge.
- Use 6in1 Professional Powder in Dark to frame the face. Apply to the cheekbones and décolletage for a sun-kissed look you’ll love. Using a small shadow brush, work it in under the lower lash line, extending out at the corners of the eye.
- For the lips, go big! The Ultimate Pout Lip Kit in ‘My Obsession’ gives you the lips of your dreams without filler. Line your lips, then use the lipliner to shade the whole lip area. Use the lip brush to apply the lipstick, and then add the Lip Glaze over the top.
- To finish, spritz your face with Ready.Set.Go Setting Spray. Done!
Want an eye-catching evening look? Add a touch of glamour with this Selena Gomez tutorial, inspired by the creative genius of makeup artist to the stars, Hung Vanngo.
- Begin with Pore Minimising Primer, applying over the entire face with a foundation brush. It creates the perfect smooth, flawless canvas for your makeup.
- Add concealer, using a small fluff brush for professional results. Remember: a little goes a long way. If you prefer more of a sheer coverage, blend it with a little face serum or crème. Apply under the eyes, around the nose and anywhere that needs perfecting.
- Apply setting powder. Our makeup artist is using the Blush Brush and the Blurring Brush to create a seamless finish.
- For the brows, apply Brow Ready. It’s a quick and easy way to fill in sparse areas, adding colour and definition.
- Next, use Triple Effect Warm Collection shadow, starting with the Serene shade in the crease of the eye. Add the Whisper shade over the lid, blending well.
- To define the cheekbones and add warmth to the face, apply 6in1 Professional Powder under the cheekbones.
- To enhance your lash beds, use the Duo Eye Pencil in black along the lower waterline.
- Next, apply Perfect Wing liquid eyeliner along the upper lash line. To create your wing, use the special stamp. Line the lower lashes as well, taking the line right to the inner corner of the eye.
- For your lashes, curl them first and apply Max Lash fibre mascara. It’s the perfect choice for a dramatic look, giving you salon-worthy lashes at home.
- Line your lips with a pencil from our Ultimate Lip Kit. My Obsession and The Minx are soft nudes that blend smoothly with the matching lip brush.
- For your lip colour, use Velvet Lip Crème in Tutti Frutti. Blot onto lips for a soft-focus effect, or click out more product for a pigmented, glam look. Blend with a brush.
This is a stunning look for date night or a party! Enjoy!
Want to look like a billionaire? Only if she’s as gorgeous as Kylie Jenner! Steal her look using all your favourite Thin Lizzy products.
- Start with Illuminating Primer. Apply with a foundation brush over the entire face, adding more where you need more glow. It creates the perfect radiant canvas for your makeup.
- Next, concealer. For this look, make sure you pay extra attention to concealing the under-eye area. You want to go heavier than you normally would. A small fluffy brush is ideal for blending. If your skin is dry, mix a little moisturiser with the concealer and blend out well. You can use the Blending Sponge to gently pat the concealer in. Conceal around the nose and anywhere else that needs perfecting.
- Apply Flawless Finish Liquid Foundation, using a foundation brush to blend in.
- To achieve the signature Kylie look, apply a thick layer of Setting Powder under the eyes and leave it to bake. This pro tip will give your skin an airbrushed appearance.
- For your contour, apply 6 in 1 Professional Powder under the cheekbones. Add a little more Setting Powder between your contour and the jawline to create a clean, sharp contour.
- For the eyebrows, apply Brow Ready for colour and definition.
- Using the Triple Effect Cool Collection, apply the Plum shade in the crease of your eye and the Vivid shade over the eyelid. Blend well for a professional finish.
- Add a hint of colour to your cheeks with Sweet Face Blush. Our makeup artist is using the Raspberry Ripple shade. If you haven’t tried our Blush Brush yet, treat yourself to one today. It makes it easy to get the perfect application. The baked formulation gives you a light wash of colour and makes the skin look luminous and radiant.
- To enhance the lash beds, use the black shade from the Duo Eye Pencil and apply directly into the lash line, top and bottom.
- For high impact lashes, apply Max Lash fibre mascara.
- Line your lips with the soft, blendable lip pencil from the Ultimate Pout Lip Kit in your favourite shade. Blend the line inwards with the matching brush. Add Velvet Lip Crème in Spicy Cinnamon. Blot onto lips for a soft-focus finish, or click out more product for a glam look.